The health and well-being benefits are enhanced, among others, by forest aerobiology, slow walking, silence, relaxation, conscious breathing, and a (re) connection with the natural environment through of all our senses.
A “Sèlvans Forest Bathing” is a forest bath developed in a forest that is part of the “Sélvans Therapeutic Forest Network”, and which is based on the 6 pillars of the “Sèlvans method”: the quality of the forest, a guide personalized guides who have completed the university extension course and a practicum, consultation with local actors, linking to a scientific research program.
The duration ist from 2 to 3 hours.
Pets are not allowed.
The price is € 25 per person.
For register: email@example.com
List of forests:
- Can Fornaca Forest (Caldes de Malavella)
- Palau-Sacosta Forest (Girona)
- Torrenteres Forest (Vidrà)
- Salvador Grau Forest (Les Preses, Olot)
- Sant Grau Forest (Tossa de Mar)
- Bosc de Requesens (La Jonquera)
- Forest of Serra d'Heures (Sant Hilari de Sacalm)